Best in class proven bridge lender
Prescient Capital is a short-term bridge lender that excels at closing loans within 10-20 business days. Intermediaries from around the country bring prospective credit opportunities to Prescient Capital because of the rapid decision making, certainty of closing, privacy of credit information, and flexibility allowing creative solutions within the scope of the Fund's underwriting criteria.
Loan approval process
Expedited Loan Process
Since 2006, the Prescient Capital lending platform offers borrowers speed and certainty of execution,
No Upfront Fees
We do not collect upfront fees. All fees are paid to 3rd parties to close the loan.
You are speaking with decision makers. The next day, we will make the decisions on whether we want to visit the property.
Broker Payment Schedule
Once a Commitment Letter is signed, you will be paid within 10-20 days at closing.
Broker Fee Protection
We protect your negotiated fee in our agreement.
FUND: $100 million
LOAN SIZE: $2-$15 million
LIEN POSITION: 1st lien
LOAN-TO-VALUE (LTV): not to exceed 75%
TERM: 12-24 months
EXIT: clearly defined exit strategy
LOCATION: any U.S. metropolitan market - comparable sales info will be important in the underwriting
- Owner Occupied: Golf Course & Other Special Use Facilities, Industrial, Office, Medical, Mixed-Use, Retail, Self-Storage
- Investment Real Estate: Golf Courses & Marinas, Industrial, Medical, Mixed-Use, Mobile Home Parks, Multi-family, Office, Retail, Self-Storage
Do you have a client with a loan request that meets the following criteria?
If you answered YES to these five questions we would like to help.
Please click below to fill out our easy and concise online Loan Request form to determine if we can move forward. We will respond the same day of your submission. If you prefer, we would be happy to complete the template over the phone at 888-593-4440 ext. 3.
Terms and pricing for individual deals are based on leverage, debt service coverage, asset quality, and sponsorship.
Our Borrowers & Intermediaries
Many of the Prescient Capital intermediary relationships were established in the mid-1990's. Bank executives were the first intermediaries introducing Prescient Capital to quick-close loan opportunities and then mortgage bankers, lawyers, and accountants introduced us to their clients.
Key Points In Review
- These intermediaries introduce Prescient Capital to the loans that provide the returns to Prescient Capital investors.
- Our intermediaries introduce us to borrowers that have a substantial amount of money to gain or to lose if they don't get a commercial loan closed quickly (e.g. 10 to 20 business days).
- The borrower is thankful of our professional approach and our ability to meet their funding deadline.
- Our intermediaries know from experience that introducing Prescient Capital to their clients will reflect well on them. A simple committed approach to meeting deadlines and working directly with decision-makers helps Prescient Capital lead the industry on response time for loan requests.